With the Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting (ACMG) 2018 right around the corner, we wanted to make sure you didn't miss out on the action down in Charlotte, North Carolina! Every spring, over 2,500 clinicians, counselors and laboratorians working in the genetics field congregate for this spectacular event and we wouldn't miss it either!
Visit our booth #806 or our exhibit theater talk with Dr. Sarah Murray from UCSD to learn more about CNV, AOH and Sequence Variants Detected from a Single NGS Assay.
- Sign up for a sneak peek in-booth demo of NxClinical 4.1
- Save your seat at Exhibit Theater 2 with Dr. Sarah Murray: Combined Analysis and Interpretation of CNV, AOH and Sequence Variants Detected from a Single NSG Assay - April 13 at 10:45am - don't forget to grab a cool T-shirt after!
- Visit our joint customer poster on Thursday, April 12 from 10:00am - 11:30am
- Calling all customers! Stop by our booth for a 20-year anniversary celebration gift.
- Swing by booth #806 for a chat!